The nose is the most noticeable area of the face. People who are concerned with the aesthetics of the tip of the nose usually have some form defects such as asymmetry, width, drooping of their nose tip and contact us to change this situation.
What is the Purpose of Nose Tip Aesthetics?
The purpose of nose tip aesthetic surgery is to correct the deformities seen in the nose tip.
Who are Suitable Candidates for Nose Tip Aesthetic Surgery?
- Persons with defects in the shape of the tip of the nose.
- Persons with asymmetry of the nostrils.
- Persons whose angle between the nose and the upper lip is less than 90 degrees.
- Persons with a hump on the nasal bone.
- Persons with an imbalance between their nasal tip and facial proportions.
- Persons with a broad nasal tip.
- With some exceptions, persons who have reached the age of 18.
How is Nose Tip Aesthetic Surgery Performed?
Nose tip surgeries performed under surgical conditions are generally performed with open or closed rhinoplasty technique under local anesthesia. The most basic difference between open and closed rhinoplasty is the area where the incisions are made.
After the patient is anesthetized, the existing problem, such as nasal tip deviation or nasal tip collapse, is treated with the appropriate technique. After the shaping is completed, fine stitches are placed to protect the tissue. These stitches are placed under the tip of the nose or in the nostrils so that the surgical scars become almost invisible. After the sutures are completed, a splint or bandage is placed around the nose to speed the healing process and preserve the resulting nose shape.
How Long Does Nose Tip Surgery Take?
The surgery is completed in approximately 30-60 minutes. Surgery time varies depending on the problem in the nose. Patients are usually discharged the same day.
How Long is the Recovery Period After Nose Tip Aesthetic Surgery?
The new appearance of the nose after surgery becomes obvious within 6-12 months after the swelling and edema disappear. Numbness in the tip of the nose may persist for the first 1-2 months.
After Nose Tip Aesthetic Surgery and Recovery Period
- After surgery, swelling and bruising may occur in the nasal area, which is normal and not a cause for concern.
- It is recommended to lie on your back and keep your head upright to minimize swelling.
- Showering is allowed 1-2 days after surgery, taking care not to get the nose bandage wet.
- The special band applied after surgery is removed after 5 to 7 days.
- In case of any pain, you should take the painkillers prescribed by your doctor.
- Avoid activities that may cause trauma to the nose.
- Avoid sports, heavy lifting, and exercise for the first few weeks.
- Avoid swimming pools, the sea and saunas for the first month.
- Protect your face from the sun and do not use tanning beds.
Advantages of Nose Tip Aesthetic Surgery
- The operations are performed in a very short time.
- The patient can quickly return to his daily life after the operation.
- The recovery time is short.
- Since no procedures such as breaking bones are used, there is usually no swelling or bruising after the surgery, but in exceptional cases they disappear very quickly.
- The aesthetics of the tip of the nose gives people better self-confidence. This has a positive effect on their social life.
- Breathing problems are eliminated as a result.
Nose Tip Aesthetic Surgery Prices
Although prices are of interest to many people, surgery prices vary depending on the medical center where the surgery is performed and the doctor’s experience in the field. Therefore, contact us if you have any questions about surgery and prices.
What are the Non-Surgical Nose Tip Aesthetics Methods?
Non surgical nasal aesthetics can be achieved with nasal fillers and thread lifting techniques.
This procedure usually uses a filler containing hyaluronic acid to correct the shape of the nose. Nasal fillers can be used to temporarily treat unwanted gaps, hollows and asymmetries in the nose.
Nose fillers also include nasal tip fillers. After waiting 15 to 20 minutes, the area is disinfected with an antiseptic solution before the procedure begins. The filler is injected under the skin of the tip of the nose. The duration of the procedure depends on the filler material used and ranges from 4 months to 3 years. The patient can immediately return to his daily routine.
Non-surgical nose tip aesthetics with sutures has become a popular procedure in recent years. The goal of this procedure is to tighten and shape the tip of the nose to improve the balance and symmetry of the face.
The procedure usually begins after a local anesthetic and takes about 30-45 minutes. The thread used in the procedure is a suture that dissolves over time. The tip of the nose is suspended from the bone with the thread between two muscles. In this way, the tip of the nose is lifted upward until the desired nose shape is achieved. The number of threads used depends on the structure of the patient’s nose.
No tampon or bandage is applied after surgery. Similar to the nose filling, the patient is discharged the same day and can resume his daily routine. The scar is very small or non-existent, depending on the person.
The effect of the nose lift with sutures lasts for 1.5-2 years. The sutures inserted under the skin tissue dissolve with time and disappear completely. After this time, the procedure can be repeated at the patient’s request.