FUE hair transplantation is a frequently preferred method in hair transplantation operations. There are two different methods of hair follicle transfer; FUE and DHI methods. The FUE method was first used in 2004, and in this method, hair follicles are transplanted into the skin one by one. 0.7 mm from the back of the hair The hair follicles taken by micromotor are placed in the sparse or completely bald area. It is often preferred in the hair transplant process, as it is a procedure that is performed without the need for any surgical operation and stitches.
How is FUE Hair Transplantation Performed?
the first stage of FUE hair transplantation , grafts are collected as needed from the person with the help of optivisor glasses . In general, grafts are collected in the nape region , but it may be preferred in other regions. After collecting the grafts , if the nape is not too open, all of the grafts are taken from the nape. It is necessary to be very careful during the hair graft collection stage. After the operation, the person feels very mild pain, but can easily overcome the process with painkillers. Also, the recovery time is quite fast.
Only in the area where the grafts were collected, scratch marks can be found. However, after a short time, there will be no trace of scratches. Therefore, FUE, which is a hair transplant method that will not put the patient in any trouble, should be performed by experts.
Things to Consider After FUE Hair Transplant
There are some points that you should pay attention to after FUE hair transplantation . These are as follows;
- Salty food should not be consumed after the operation.
- You need to drink lots of water.
- Medicines prescribed by the doctor should be consumed regularly.
- It is necessary not to use any lotion or shampoo on the transplanted area for 10 days.
- After 1 day of rest after planting, the person can continue his business life.
- The transplanted hair starts to grow after 3 months and after 9 months it is completely removed.
- On the 13th day, it is necessary to go to a doctor’s control for crusting.
- It is necessary to go to the control every month for 12 months.
FUE Hair Transplant Applied to?
FUE hair transplantation can be applied to the following people;
- Those who experience hair loss due to congenital or genetic factors,
- Men aged 20-75 without chronic disease,
- For women who experience excessive hair loss,
- For those who think that their hair is less and want to have denser hair
If you are in this group, you can safely benefit from the FUE hair transplant method.