Brow lift surgery is an operation that allows sagging and drooping eyebrows to be lifted again, resulting in a youthful, vibrant and energetic appearance. This surgery eliminates the tired and old look of the face, sharpens the facial features and provides a symmetrical appearance.
Non-Surgical Brow Lift
Non-surgical brow lift procedures are currently very popular because they take only a short time and the patient can easily return to his daily life after the procedure. In this article you will learn more about non-surgical brow lift techniques.
Brow Lift with Botox (Botulinum Toxin)
Botox is also a technique used for brow lifting. The injected Botox acts on the brow lifting muscles and prevents them from contracting. As a result, the brows are lifted upward and the desired look is achieved.
The procedure takes about 5-15 minutes. The doctor injects the Botox into the lower part of the eyebrows. During the procedure, exceptionally, there may be a slight sensation of pain, but this is the exception.
Immediately after the procedure, patients can return to their normal activities. They should not rub their face for 24 hours. A slight redness may occur after the procedure, but it usually disappears within 1-2 days. The effect of eyebrow lift with Botox may vary from person to person, but usually lasts about 3-6 months and needs to be repeated depending on the patient’s needs.
Although brow lifting with Botox is generally safe, it should be performed by an experienced physician to ensure proper execution.
Eyebrow Lifting with Fillers
Similar to botulinum toxin treatment, injection of fillers under the eyebrows can lift the eyebrows and create a tightened appearance. After local anesthesia of both eyebrows, a filler containing hyaluronic acid is usually injected to lift the eyebrows by 5-6 mm.
The procedure takes between 5 to 15 minutes. The result is usually fully visible within 7 to 10 days. The duration of the filler’s effect depends on how long the body stores the filler, but it usually lasts between 6 to 12 months and can be renewed if desired.
Eyebrow Lifting with Focused Ultrasound (HIFU)
High-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) transmits sound waves to the skin tissue and causes the tissue in the eyebrow area to tighten and rejuvenate itself, resulting in a tight and youthful-looking eyebrow area. As this method is effective beyond the lifting level, multiple sessions may be required in some cases.
The focused ultrasound procedure for eyebrow lifting takes 10-15 minutes. Results usually start to show within a few days and fully appear within a few weeks. The results obtained after the procedure last between 6-12 months, but this time period may vary from person to person.
The procedure does not require any recovery time, but there may be slight redness or swelling on the skin after the procedure, which will quickly dissipate.
Eyebrow Lifting with Threads
After using anesthesia cream, special threads with serrations on them are inserted under the skin and the threads are tightened to lift the eyebrows to the desired position. Since no deep incisions are made during the procedure, there is no need for any dressing during the healing process. The procedure takes about 20-40 minutes. The results of the procedure last between 6-12 months.
After Eyebrow Lifting with Threads, Precautions to be Taken:
• After the procedure, there may be some redness and tenderness, which is a natural condition and not a cause for concern. They will pass within a few hours.
• It is recommended not to use cosmetic products in the eyebrow area for 2-3 days after the treatment.
•Since sweating during sports activities can cause an infection in the eyebrow area, it is recommended to refrain from sports activities that can cause this condition for a while.
•It is very important to protect yourself from sunlight after application. Therefore, sunscreen creams should be used.
• Since hot environments can cause an increase in facial swelling, it is recommended to avoid hot places such as baths or saunas for 3-4 weeks.
•The treated area should not be rubbed or massaged, and violent movements of the eyebrows should be avoided.
What are the Advantages of Non-Surgical Eyebrow Lifting Procedures?
- They are easy to apply and treatment times are short.
- Patients can easily return to their daily life after the procedure.
- Natural results are achieved, giving patients a younger and more dynamic appearance.
- The results are visible immediately after the treatment is completed.
- Because the procedures are performed under local anesthesia, they are not associated with the risks of procedures performed under general anesthesia.
- Non-surgical eyebrow lift methods are less costly than surgical eyebrow lift procedures.
- The risk of side effects is low.
- Patients’ self-confidence increases with the new appearance of their eyebrows after the procedure, and they feel positive psychological effects.
We are here to assist you with our team of experts throughout the entire non-surgical eyebrow lift process. You can contact us to get price information and ask your questions.